WE BELIEVE IT IS OUR PRIVILEGE TO LOVE AND CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER.
Help us provide critical support to these rural African communities strained by poverty. Although many students come to school hungry each morning, they are still hungry for knowledge and a brighter future.
PLEASE MAKE A DONATION NOW – HELP US:
- INSTALL 2 RAINWATER COLLECTION SYSTEMS at Bbinikila Primary School
- PROVIDE TRAININGS TO OUR PARTNER SCHOOLS IN NON-VIOLENT COMMUNICATION
- DISTRIBUTE 550 SANITARY PAD KITS to older girls in 2019. Provide them the support they need to respect and care for themselves.
EVEN $25 MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE:
- $25 buys a wheelbarrow for a school’s farm and garden program.
- $50 provides 11 older girls with a re-useable sanitary pad kit that lasts one year.
- $100 provides food and transport for one school’s end-of year-meeting to evaluate their progress.
- $250 purchases shovels, hoes, wheelbarrows to expand a school’s farm and garden program.
- $500 provides food, transport, prizes, balls, nets for students at the five partner schools to come together for a sports day and build community.
- $2,500 repairs a borehole pump so students have reliable access to potable water.
- $7,500 builds a rainwater collection system at the next new partner school.
THANK YOU FOR DONATING AND CARING ABOUT OUR SHARED WORLD!
To make a Credit Card donation online through Colorado Gives please click the following button:
To make a donation by mail, write your check to “One School at a Time”
and send it to:
One School at a Time
P.O Box 342
Eldorado Springs, CO 80025
Thank you for your support.
Your donation is 100% tax deductible. At least 93% of your donation goes directly to help targeted impoverished Ugandan schools.
Local Colorado Supporters: You can host a party in support of One School at a Time. You provide the home, food, and refreshments; we will provide a slide presentation. Contact Bay Roberts for more information.
Local schools: One School at a Time will come to your classroom with a slideshow for your students. To arrange, please contact Bay Roberts.